1. Ed and I had an easy travel morning back to the Silver Valley and I only missed one exit that cost us about ten minutes of time, but the recovery was pretty easy. We stopped in at Country Mercantile outside of Pasco for a quick sugared croissant and I put a little pep in my step with a latte.
2. I arrived home to a peace and quiet. Debbie baked some chicken and I boiled some potato chunks. Easy food. Easy conversation. It's all good.
3. I relaxed with some puzzles today. At the Wildhorse Resort and Casino, when I was relaxing in my room, I didn't work much on NYTimes crossword puzzles, so I have some catching up to do. Instead of crossword puzzles, I read The Dog Stars and, with it finished, I can now move on to a new book. I think I'll give Priyanka Kumar's Conversations with Birds a try and continue to read and learn more about a subject I know very little about.
No comments:
Post a Comment