Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 04/26/11: Work/Rest, Marital Privilege, Edinburgh Hamlet Project

1.  A day of work/rest.  I got way behind in my schoolwork and got really exhausted thanks to performing in "The Taming of the Shrew" and today I simultaneously rested by not leaving the house and worked by grading papers all day long.  I'm very nearly caught up and it's a weight off my mind.

2.  Confidential, frank conversation at home.  It wasn't "relationship" talk.  Not that kind of frank conversation.  It was about things happening in the world outside our home.  I cherish marital privilege when it comes to speaking my mind.  I cherish confidentiality.

3.  I contributed some money to this cause and consented to be interviewed as a donater.  I hope the Edinburgh Hamlet Project can raise the money they need to go to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.  

No comments: