Thursday, November 1, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 10/31/07: Work, Bijou, Chili

1. Some of my fellow instructors and I got together again and tried to figure out what's going on in our work place and I enjoyed it a lot.

2. Scott and I got together and watched "The Darjeeling Limited" and I thought about the countless number of superb movies I've seen at the Bijou of the last twenty-five years or so.

3. I had to go out and buy some dog food after I got home and treated myself to a guilty pleasure: a can of Nalley's chili and saltine crackers with a pint glass of icy Diet Pepsi.

2 comments:

Dubya said...

I wuz thinkin' 'bout seein' a movie this weekend, but then Uncle Dick sed he wanted to watch some home movies from Gitmo.

The movies ain't so bad, but sometimes Uncle Dick seems ta get jus' a li'l too excited watchin' 'em.

Anonymous said...

I, too, was relieved to hear that my chances of getting shot at LCC are low. And I was even happier to hear that preventing death is high on the priority list of our facilities management team.

MMMM, chocolate safety bars.