Monday, September 24, 2012

Three Beautiful Things 09/23/2012: Staying Put, Posting Pictures, Football in TroxAmerica

1.  I had a stay in day until late afternoon and enjoyed sitting at the kitchen counter doing some writing, editing pictures, and having contact with Kellogg friends as well as my family back home. 

2.  I posted pictures of sunflowers and some details of the Wayne L. Morse U. S. Courthouse and was very pleased that those who commented enjoyed the pictures and some could could see that I had tried to create certain effects in my editing. 

3.  I had a great time at the Troxhaus with the Troxstar and the TroxFam.  The football game was thrilling and the meal of cold cut meats, baguette, fresh tomatoes, fresh cucumbers, mozzarella balls, and other delights really hit the spot.  It was hard to see the Troxstar suffer as the Pats lost, but we had a good time enjoying the football, mocking Cris Collingsworth, and expressing disdain for the replacement officials. 

1 comment:

The Male Goddess said...

And wrapping up our Trox/Woolum fantasy road trip. But maybe that was the secret unwritten 4th beautiful thing. I may have blown it. Sorry.