Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Three Beautiful Things 09/26/2012: Garage Clean Up, Pint-Size Surprise, St. Mary's Big Night

1.  I made more progress on clearing out the garage.  I'm a dump run, donation stop, and a new push broom shy of having it done.

2.  I walked to Oregon Community Credit Union this morning and, on the way back, I stopped into Falling Sky for a pint of Dr. Optic Standard Bitter and as I was getting ready to leave, Jesse walked in, said he had an hour to kill, and I stayed for another pint, this time a scrumptious Get Down Brown.  We walked over to Sixteen Tons.  Jesse opened it -- for Emily!  What a delight to have a beer with Jesse and to see Emily for a short visit.

3.  It was a momentous evening at St. Mary's Episcopal Church as Rev. Robert Bingham Powell was installed as our rector in the presence of a most happy congregation. 

No comments: