Monday, December 10, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 12/10/07: Coffee Capers, Appreciation, Out of the Avalanche

Note: The demands of my job have kept me away from blogging. After I get my grades in tomorrow, a tidal wave of posts will be coming. I'm going to do just what successful bloggers don't do: I'm going to have multiple posts in a single day!

1. Michael and I thought today was the day to meet Margaret and Jeff for coffee, but because we were wrong together we got to have coffee ourselves. Then we went Allan Brother's where we thought Jeff and Margaret might be, and they weren't there, but our fellow teacher and great friend Jose was and the rocket fueled conversation continued.

2. A student of mine from last spring came forward in a great email to tell me he's been reading this blog and he addressed some questions to me that I'll respond to in future posts.

3. I'm almost done grading essays. I'm almost out from under the avalanche. I'll miss my students' papers, a lot. Reading their work has been very satisfying, but I'll also be happy to get other things started and finished.

No comments: