Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 02/03/09: On Task, Bubba Burrito, Perfect Dinner

1. I was so organized this morning that I was able to leave the house a tiny bit late, stop at Starbucks for a coffee and scone, realize I wasn't wearing my glasses, go back home and find them, and still make it to class on time and in calm, unhurried fashion launch right into a discussion of the abstraction in relation to the concrete. I even found my car when I returned to the parking lot. Right away!

2. It was a gut bomb, for sure, and I really enjoyed my Laughing Planet Bubba Burrito.

BUBBA 6.25
grilled chicken, organic sweet corn, pintos, rice,
Tillamook jack cheese, spicy barbecue sauce,
pico de gallo

3. After my night class I fixed and enjoyed a grilled Trader Joe's Sharp Cheddar Cheese and bacon sandwich on Cottage Grove, Oregon's Farmhouse Bakery's Whole Wheat Sunflower bread with a side of salad topped with Sandpoint, Idaho's Lighthouse Bleu Cheese dressing.

2 comments:

Desert Diva said...

I rely on my key "beeper" to find my car these days in a big parking lot. You certainly are descriptive in relating your meals - it's fun to read!

MarmiteToasty said...

I often cant find me car is I park in a big car park, especially now as soneone has nicked me reindeer aerial bopper :)

x