Monday, February 23, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 02/22/09: Body of Christ, Wings, Mama Mia! Snubbed

1. Bishop Thornton got me thinking yet again about the body of Christ. I'm glad I don't have to be the brain or the mouth of the body of Christ, but I don't think I'm much of a foot either. Maybe I'm a bladder.

2. I enjoyed the many, many suggestions for where to eat Buffalo Wings sent to me on Facebook. I might also have some company for future meals. That'll be fun!

3. I enjoyed taking on a new cause on Facebook this evening: "Mama Mia!" got snubbed by the Academy! No awards? No nominations? WTHell?

7 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Everyone is gathering on face-ache nowadays LOL

x

stan said...

the academy snubbed Batman in some deserving categories too!

Go Figure said...

Pssst....A. M. got traded to the Lakers...and not a word?

MarmiteToasty said...

Just checking in on ya.... hope everything is ok and you are well..... I miss you around..

x

Nita Jo said...

Missing your writing. Hope all is well in your part of the world!

Stdash said...

Where have you disappeared to...over a month now without your insightfulness.

MarmiteToasty said...

((((MrP)))) sending lots of love and hugs to you, I hear you are a bit poorly....... hope you get better soon....

x