Saturday, February 21, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 02/21/09: Ticket Sale, Slumdog Hedonism, In the Garden of Eden

1. I went to the Bijou and a woman in line had a ticket to sell and it was fun working with her and the older couple she was with to get our transaction and making change all figured out. The ticket selling trio and some people ahead of us in line got some laughs at my expense. I'm easy to laugh at.

2. The movie "Slumdog Millionaire" overwhelmed my senses in a way I enjoyed and this hedonistic element of experiencing the movie was better for me than the movie's story.

3. I love it: every Saturday night at 8:00 PST, Deep Tracks, XM Radio, Channel 40, plays "In a Gadda Da Vida" and it sounded especially robust to me tonight after I listened to the Duck's men's basketball team win their first conference game of the season against Stanford. What a relief.

1 comment:

Go Figure said...

One beauty was Adam M. being traded to the Lakers. Note I didn't use the last name out of fear that JBelle would jump on this post. HA!