Saturday, January 11, 2020

Three Beautiful Things 01/10/20: CyberMaintenance, Diane and Mark at Yoke's, Braving the Snowpocalypse with Burgers and Rye

1.  I decided today was as good as any other to change passwords in many of my accounts online and in my password manager program. I'll continue tomorrow. It's a tedious, time-consuming task!

2. I very much enjoyed seeing Diane T. and her son, Mark, at Yoke's, doing a little Fresh Friday shopping. I learned that she is feeling much better, that Mark is getting settled into his apartment, and what her plans are for her house in 2020.

3. This afternoon the snow started falling fast, oh fast, and Christy, Everett, Debbie, and I decided not to go uptown, as we had planned, for burgers from the Elks Club. Instead, we got together at our house and I hitched the horses to the Sube and braved the building snowpocalypse and the wintry wrath of West Cameron Avenue and plowed my way to the Humdinger and bought us burgers and fries. I entrusted my odyssey to the Sube and its four studded snow tires. My trust was well placed. I returned home, chipped the icicles off my cheeks and forehead, and we enjoyed our Humdinger dinner with the help of George Dickel's warming rye whiskey.

No comments: