Sunday, June 8, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 06/08/08: Bloggin' Like It's 1999, Day Off, The Truth


1. I blogged a lot today. I've been wanting to get some thoughts down about some movies and did it.

2. Blogging a lot today meant I didn't do any school work. I took a break. Five more days to go and the quarter is over -- not to mention the school year. I'm rested and ready for the last big push.

3. Paul Pierce is turning out to be a better, tougher, more versatile, rougher offensive and defensive basketball player than I had ever known him to be. I have this outdated image of him in my mind when he and Antoine Walker were the Celts' big cats and, even though I didn't watch that team much, I had it in my head that Pierce was just a gunner. Maybe he was in 2002, but he's doing it all in the playoffs, especially right now against the Lakers.

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

I really like you new layout. It's a "class act".