Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 05/13/09: Hugo is Home, Through a Scanner Operative, Slightly Above Mediocre


1. The UPS driver rang the doorbell and handed me a box with Richard Hugo in it. The DVD arrived: "Kicking the Loose Gravel Home" -- a film portrait of Richard Hugo from 1976. I've never seen it and I'm eager to watch it....but today didn't seem like the right time.

2. Sometimes it's the smallest of things that make me happy: like getting my scanner up and running today.

3. I fixed a curry for dinner tonight and even though the spinach curry sauce was a little weak, a bit watery, I learned from a mistake I made and it felt pretty good to cook again.

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

If I can take the time to hook my printer up so it is wireless, that will be a small thing to make me happy.