Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 05/26/09: Victory in Sight, Thin is In, Beige? Gray? Blue? Yellow?

1. The unpleasant visits to the bathroom are decreasing in frequency. I and my body and the medicine are getting the upper hand on the demon c-diff.

2. The sausage, six cheese, and pepperoni pizza I ordered from Papa John's tonight secured my sense that I really like thin crust pizza. I might even prefer it. Maybe strongly.

3. Momentum is building: we should have a freshly painted exterior to our house in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

thin crust is the bestest.... not that we have take-away pizza often....

x

Desert Diva said...

I hope you continue to recover day-by-day. Papa John's is my favorite too - however, I prefer the veggie deluxe and we can get green chile for a topping here in New Mexico! :-)