Sunday, May 13, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 05/13/07: Snug, Tears and Chuckles, More Acrobatics

1. Snug and I had a fine spring walk and then went to Suds 'em Yourself and he enjoyed being sprayed, lathered, scrubbed, rinsed, brushed, dried, and brushed some more.

2. I got the word from Silver Valley Girl that Mom was a little choked up and had some good laughs when the tributes each of us kids wrote to her for Mother's Day were read.

3. I put together a nifty handout for my research students using Adobe Acrobat 8 to help them with Lane Community College's library's online search tools and hope all the little message boxes and arrows and directions I wrote into the files of the library website print. If they don't, I have plan B ready to go.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

:) your tributes to your mum even made me 'choke up' and Im 'well ard'...... maybe ya mum was choked cos of this from SilverValleyGirl's comment reply lol

*Marmitetoasty, mom would be glad to adopt you. Her family actually comes from England, so maybe there is a connection somewhere!! Who knows? We may already be related!!

sooooooo, what do I get for crimbo LOL ;)

x