Thursday, May 31, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 05/31/07: Visitors, Responses, Relaxing

1. It seems like every day I find out about someone else who reads my blog regularly. They don't comment. That's fine with me. I'm just very happy that people I know find what I write here worthwhile. (Hello Victoria. Hi Tara. Greetings Reba. Top of the day, Jane.)

2. Response to the movie "People Like Us" has loosened the WR 123/ENG 257 class up quite a bit. Comments, cross talking, passion, emotion, stories all came erupting out today in class.

3. I don't often come home on Thursday afternoon before my night class. I did today. I completely enjoyed relaxing, preparing for class, and making firm decisions about how I would do things: and they worked!

2 comments:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Awesome to come home for a fresh outlook on class. I usually have to leave home to get a fresh outlook, cause I'm here most of the time. LOL!

Husband and I went out to dinner tonight and sat on the patio outside of Chili's. The weather was perfect. High 70s, no breeze, sitting in the shade, blue skies, no noise around us. (I am not fond of loud eating establishments). It was very relaxing.

Unknown said...

That class rocked. I loved every minute of it..and actually still do.