Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 05/28/07: Photos, Two Columbia River Basin Beauties

1. As Mom and Silver Valley Girl's family and I all got ready to leave InlandEmpireGirl's house, we had a morning photo shoot:




2. The drive from Martin's Creek to Ritzville is a gorgeous blend of hills, pine trees, farm land, and the Columbia River. It's one of my favorite drives anywhere.

3. Dusk on the Columbia River as I drove between Arlington and The Dalles on I-84 was gauzy, pastel, sublime.

3 comments:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Great family photos. Could see a bit of family resemblance here and there! Awesome that you could all be together for the weekend!

Mommy Dearest said...

I love the photo shoot. What a sweet looking bunch.

MarmiteToasty said...

Wow dont you all look alike..... well except that one bloke at the back LOL

Lovely photos

x