Sunday, May 25, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 05/25/08: Interview, Dick Martin, Spurs

1. The Deke interviewed for a first grade teaching job and we had some good conversation about the interview questions and what they say about the school where she interviewed.

2. My memories of Laugh-In and a handful of television game shows were all over me when I read that Dick Martin had passed away.

3. I keep hearing the radio hosts I listen to on ESPN radio say over and over again that the San Antonio Spurs are boring. I think it must be because they are so supremely competent and go about their business in a stoic and steady way, playing lock down defense and disciplined offense. I like all that. I must like boring basketball. The Spurs smashed the Lakers tonight and the boring old Spurs are still alive.

No comments: