Sunday, November 2, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 11/02/08: Tsunami Nearly Over, Bacon and Eggs, Country Pop Rock

1. I'm getting caught up. I'm still behind in my paper reading, but I finished and returned over thirty essays today and I have quite a bit of time to work on papers tomorrow. Another deluge will come, but I'd like to be done with the last deluge before the new one.

2. Two slices of medium cooked bacon, a slice of Trader Joe's sharp cheddar cheese, an egg fried over medium sandwiched between two toasted pieces of bread made for a terrific breakfast this morning.

3. I didn't see it coming, but suddenly today I was in a Pure Prairie League/Poco/Marshall Tucker Band/Brooks and Dunn kind of mood and through the magic of Napster, I treated myself to a concert.

1 comment:

Desert Diva said...

Alas, I've given up bacon and eggs due to keeping my cholesterol in check...