Sunday, January 31, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 01/30/10: My Mouth Shut, Mole Enchilada, Poker Channel

1. Things I don't understand are happening at work and I was all ears as Anne and Russell told me what they think. I used to think I understood these things, and I didn't, but I won't pretend to understand this stuff any longer. I've decided to keep my mouth shut in all things in life if I know I don't know what I'm talking about. I've really enjoyed this decision.

2. The weather today was cold, damp, foggy, drizzly: in short, a lousy day for taking pictures, so Russell and I went to Los Dos Amigos Hacienda and I ate the sweetest mole sauce I've ever tasted poured over a tasty chicken enchilada.

3. I never saw a single episode of the 2008 WSOP main event and here it is, running non-stop on channelsurfing.net on the Poker Channel. It's fascinating. I know who is going to win, but I have no idea how it comes about.

Bonus: The Deke posted an evocative, beautiful tribute to her brother, David. It is posted here.

No comments: