Friday, June 24, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 06/23/11: Service at Brails, Driving Mr. Snug, Kids Love Billy Mac's

1.  My quiet, delicious breakfast at Brails was made all the more enjoyable, as it often is, by the service of Anna and Frankie.  If I ever filled out those Best of surveys in Eugene, I would have to vote two servers in a tie for first place:  Anna at Brails and Kathy at Billy Mac's. 

2.  Snug and I went for a ride in the car, mostly in northwest Eugene.  He relaxed and I scouted churches and other possibilities for future photo opportunities.

3.  It was a great night for the kids at Billy Mac's:  Allie, Al, and Olivia were together in the same place for the first time and enjoyed laughing, running around, and having a good time.  Luckily, the other customers had finished eating and cleared out and I don't think their energetic enjoyment of each other and restaurant's space interfered with anyone's dining pleasure.

No comments: