Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Three Beautiful Things 09/12/2021: Leaving the House Fresh, Sitting Still, Great Vegan Meal

 1. I didn't do it very quickly or efficiently, but I got things as cleaned up as I'm capable around the house over the last three or four days. I created towers out of cat food tins and I changed both of the litter pans. I tried my best to leave things easy for Paul, Carol, and Christy as they work together to take care of Copper and Luna in my absence. 

2. Christy, Carol, and I drove to Spokane and visited Manito Park. My favorite time in the park lasted about fifteen minutes when I simply sat still in the Japanese Garden and enjoyed the calmness of its ponds and the placid ducks gliding from place to place.

3. Christy has been wanting to thank Carol and me for our help making Everett's Celebration of Life happen and tonight she treated dinner at Allie's Vegan Pizzeria and Cafe. I started off with a can of Montucky Cold Snack, a crisp, cold, and refreshing lager beer. I then dove into my falafel rice bowl, a delicious meal and I accepted Christy's offer to enjoy a slice of her veggie pizza. 

Christy and Carol then dropped me off at the Airport Ramada Inn so I could rest up and sleep a few hours before taking the shuttle to the airport at 4 a.m. 


No comments: