Saturday, September 25, 2021

Three Beautiful Things 09/25/2019: Ears Cleaned Out, Shopping at Al's, Learning More About Our 4 Wheeled Computer

1. I hopped in the Camry first thing this morning and blasted down to the Franciscan ExpressCare facility in Michigan City, IN, got checked in, and saw a DNP who instructed one of the nurses to flush out my ears, get that ear wax off my ear drum, so I could hear well again. It worked.

2. Later in the day, I dashed over to Al's Supermarket, another Michigan City establishment, and shopped. Nothing momentous happened. I put nuts and chips and toothpaste and shaving cream and other items in my cart and a checker scanned them. Another employee bagged my groceries while I paid and returned back to the lake place in Long Beach, IN.

3. Our new Camry is a four-wheeled computer and after I dinged around today, I can ask Alexa to do stuff in the car and I can check my phone and find out all kinds of info about the Camry.  I guess this is all good. The Sube is sure simpler. 

No comments: