Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 07/23/08: Springer Grass, Jacobean Theater Plans, Angryyoungwoman Rocks

1. Snug and I have found a new favorite spot to walk: Amazon Park. It's spacious. Tall unmowed grass grows in generous patches and Snug loves to wander through it, as if it's his genetic disposition. I can't unleash Snug in the park, but he loves to roam on his leash all the same.

2. Jacob and I had a quick talk at Starbuck's while he did his spiffing up duties as a barista working the milk and sugar stand and I found out he's majoring in theater arts and that he sorely misses Lane Community College. I always like to hear that former students miss our little Harvard on the Hill!

3. I was happy to find vigorous blog today entitled angryyoungwoman blog. It's here. You can read the reason for the name of the blog here.

No comments: