Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 01/22/08: Buddhism, Maggie, UFOs

1. Ryan practices Buddhism and helped deepen my understanding of the Four Noble Truths.

2. Maggie is on the mend after spending the night vomiting and running a high temperature and spending the day at the vet's. It was a tough night for the Deke.

3. Out of the blue, Daylene asked me if I'd ever seen a UFO. I enjoy questions like this, especially when they have no context and just pop out of a person for no apparent reason.

3 comments:

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

Have you ever seen a UFO? Paul and I saw something in the sky one night driving through Eastern Montana, a big green flash, and have never been certain what it was.

Christy Woolum said...

I hope Maggie is okay. Was it something she ate or do they even know? We had that happen to Bluey once. It is so hard. Pass on our good thoughts to Maggie and Deke.

Go Figure said...

Psst RP...IEG has photos of one of dem tings. shes done posted em, I've seen em, on her site. I've been try'n to keep the lid on it but I'm not sure how long I can when she keeps posting dern photos!