Sunday, December 4, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 12/02/11: Flexibility, Dress/Tech Marvel, Sizzle

1.  Some simple flexibility worked today and helped put one of my most anxious students at ease and we had a good conference because she was relaxed.

2.  I marvel at all the details that must be attended to during dress/tech rehearsal for the Shakespeare Showcase and marvel even more at how many things need straightening out and at how rough and chaotic things are and I marvel the most at the confidence everyone has in the midst of the chaos that everything will fall together and there will be a good show.  The mess will get cleaned up.

3.   That dress rehearsal was over five hours long and I was pretty hungry afterward.  I decided to try a chef special at Jade Palace and ate a plate of sizzling shrimp and scallops.  I especially enjoyed the bites when the ginger asserted itself. 

No comments: