1. I hope this is true. I think the doctors got enough information from Christy's MRI and x-rays to determine that it's her hip that's causing the pain. I'll leave it at that until this early diagnosis gets confirmed and until a treatment plan emerges.
2. The details are boring, so I'll just say that I thought my outdated and well-used cell phone was crapping out, but, by late afternoon, things were working well again, leading me to think the problems lay with either the Google or the Microsoft mothership (or both?), not inside my aging phone.
3. I had fun whipping up a simple bacon bean soup, combining pinto and white beans with onion, zucchini, celery, and carrots (and maybe another vegetable or two I don't remember). I seasoned it lightly and tried to let the flavor of the beans and the vegetables carry the flavor load.
No comments:
Post a Comment