Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 12/28/09: Spragpole, Poker Retrospective, Monday Night Football

  1. I rode up the river with Jake and washed down a burger the size of a buffalo's head and a gross of fries with three icy red Ranier beers at the Spragpole in Murray.
  2. I got to see a replay on ESPN2 of some of the action on the two tables before the WSOP main event was trimmed down to one table and nine players. It was pretty interesting, especially because I was watching the action knowing how the whole tournament would come out.
  3. How long has it been since I watched Monday Night Football? I picked a great one to see after such a long absence as Brett Favre rallied the Vikings to a tie and overtime, but the Bears won the game thanks to Jay Cutler playing the way the Bears hoped he would when they secured his services.

No comments: