Sunday, December 30, 2012

Three Beautiful Things 12/29/12: Writing, Pork Fried Rice, Grateful

1.  When I first started writing my blog, back in 2006, I wrote all kinds of reflections on all kinds of subjects and then my blog became a Three Beautiful Things blog.  Recently, I've been trying to get myself to veer back to writing stuff in addition to Three Beautiful Things and did so today and enjoyed it a lot.

2.  I bought that load of Chinese food yesterday evening, and, as planned, it supplied me with two tasty meals today.

3.  It was a day full of conversation, online, on the phone, and texting.  It was all satisfying, even when a bit worrisome (Mom getting a little bit sick..she's doing better).  When the talking and "talking" was done, I poured myself a relaxing Bushmills and ginger ale and sat silent and grateful. 

No comments: