Monday, February 19, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 02/19/07: HBO Blogroll, Neko Case, Snug Smashes Bread

1. My sisters' blogs are now listed on HBO's blogroll. I hope this will help a lot of readers find their writing and pictures. If you haven't visited their blogs, Silver Valley Girl's blog is here and InlandEmpireGirl's blog is here.

2. When I went grocery shopping, I drove the Subaru and could listen to Neko Case's latest cd,
Fox Confessor Brings the Flood.

3. I went to Great Harvest and bought a nice loaf of bread and put it on the passenger seat. Snug came from the back seat to the passenger seat and sat on the bread, smashing half the loaf. Once home, I fixed a ham and swiss sandwich with the smashed bread. It tasted great. No harm done!


1 comment:

Mommy Dearest said...

I added the sisters to my blogroll, too. As an Athol girl I have a fondness for Valley folk. I can't wait to get myself a Neko Case CD after hearing her live. She's beautiful.