Sunday, February 18, 2007

Three Beautiful Things Plus a Bonus 02/17/07:Sisters' Blogs, Window Commercial, Closing Night....and the Camera's Back

1. As of today, both of my sisters have started blogs. Yesterday, I mentioned Silver Valley Girl. Her blog is here. Now Inland Empire Girl has started her blog. It is here. (Will Mom be next?)

2. I succeeded this morning in my role as the man whose windows are so beautiful that people from up and down the street gawk at them and I come out of the house and look puzzled and then say, "Oh! The windows! Mark and Company did them." I then walk toward my car. Bryan, who produced the commercial, filmed our performance of *Othello* tonight and I talked with him before the play. He gave the shoot a huge thumbs up and said editing the commercial is going very well already.

3. *Othello* closed tonight to a beyond capacity full house and as I left the stage during our curtain call I could see tears in audience members' eyes and saw looks of awe as the standing ovation formed and cries of "Bravo!" rang through the theater.

Bonus beautiful Thing: I went to LCC's Lost and Found yesterday and there was my camera. The thought of having to buy a new one was fun, but I'm glad I have my familiar one back.

No comments: