Friday, February 23, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 02/23/07: Grace, Class Matters, Go Ducks

1. After I left my car lights on all night last night, the Deke had time to drive me to school and Russell was kind enough to give me a ride home. (Grace in the world lives.)

2. Three books on the existence and difficulties of social and economic class in the USA arrived today from amazon.com. They will help Margaret and me a lot in our "Fat Cats and Underdogs" course this spring.

3. Every chance we got, Linda and I debriefed the Ducks win over the Cougars last night and we did what we always do: tried to figure out where the Ducks are strong and where we think they need to improve.

2 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

I have become an obsessive Wazzu fan. In my mind it just must have been a fluke. Go COUGS!

myrtle beached whale said...

what the heck is a duck?