Saturday, November 3, 2012

Three Beautiful Things 11/92/12: Starbuck Letter, I Like It, Alive at Brails Espresso

1.  I had been sitting on a letter of recommendation I've been wanting to write for a couple of weeks and today I settled in comfortably at Starbucks with a grande Pike and wrote all but the last half of a sentence.  Ha!  It was a funny time to need to step back, but that's what happened!

2.  On my way back home, I took this picture, which I posted on Facebook in black and white.  Here's the color version.  I admit.  I do not have a learned eye when it comes to looking at pictures. I have no critical vocabulary of the sort I read when learned people write about pictures.   I can't tell you why I like this one.  I just do.



3.  Conversation was lively between Margaret, Michael, Jeff and me at Brails Espresso shop.  EWEB turned off the power soon after 3:00, but in the hour of light we had, from 2-3, we got a lot talked about and nothing figured out.

No comments: