Friday, December 2, 2022

Three Beautiful Things 12-01-2022:Luna at Night, Texas Over Creighton, Trip to the Vet

 1. During this time of illness, Luna has positioned herself next to me at night, under the covers, and repeatedly nudged my face with her nose. It's a great comfort having Luna so close to me during much of the night and to know her nudges are demonstrations of trust.

2. Creighton had a terrible night shooting from behind the three point line tonight. Because they played valiant defense, never gave up while they struggled, and were supportive of one another, even as they missed shot after shot, they managed to stay close to Texas. But, in the end, Creighton needed at least a few of those treys to fall and because they didn't, they lost to the Longhorns, 72-67. 

3. I stepped out into the world today, for the first time in five days. I knocked snow off the Sube and blasted down to the vet's office to replenish Luna and Copper's special kidney care dry food and to pick up a bottle of omega oil. 

It was good to take care of this, but I'd have rather stayed at home!

No comments: