Thursday, December 1, 2022

Three Beautiful Things 11-30-2022: Resting, Fruits for the Body and Soul, Clam Chowder

1. I'm grateful that I don't have to push myself to do anything while under the siege of this illness. Carol went to the store for us. I rested. I slept. I didn't have to do anything else.

2. When Carol delivered our groceries, I was ecstatic to have apples, oranges, lemons, lemonade, orange juice, ginger ale, and seltzer water in the house. I like having so many ways to stay hydrated and I don't know if the fruits are medicinal in any physical way, but they are definitely great medicine for my spirit and my morale.

3. Debbie is also down. We are both tired, need a lot of rest, and have occasional spasms of coughing and sneezing. Debbie rallied herself in the kitchen and cooked a delicious and comforting pot of clam chowder. 

No comments: