Monday, January 5, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 01/04/09: Home at Church, Fat Sausages, Zero

1. Church feels like home. It always has. I'm happy to be back again and welcome. I don't know what to say when I'm asked where I've been. My struggles with depression and fatigue are difficult to explain. So is the necessity of allocating my energy, not to mention how church, which feels like home, was wearing me out.

2. Those fat organic pork breakfast sausages I bought at the Kiva were really tasty after church.

3. I played hours of live music performed by Zero and let Steve Kimock and Martin Fierro and the rest of the boys carry me away and my imagination and memory transported me back to all those great shows at WOW Hall and the Hilton Ballroom. I miss feeling the satisfaction and sublimity hearing Zero live used to give me. Recordings are a decent second best.

1 comment:

myrtle beached whale said...

It is nobody's business where you have been. That is the problem with
"church people". They love to get in your business. The character of the Church Lady on SNL was not far off.