Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 01/05/09: Class, Spud Sleep, Fiesta

1. American Working Class Literature and WR 122 got off to a solid start with a lot of ideas and insights flying around the room as we started to try to define the Working Class and examine the American Dream.

2. I dropped like a sack of Yukon Golds when I arrived home after class and fell into a zeta state of sleep.

3. After dinner, I went to sleep very early with ESPN on the radio and awoke around 10 p.m. to the news that Texas had had to rally with a touchdown with two minutes to go in order to defeat the recently Bowl-hapless Ohio State Buckeyes. I would have loved to have seen the Ducks play either of these squads and knock them into tomorrow.

2 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

After my first day back to school which included late start, a snowy drive, huge berms to hike over to get into my building, and excited children with lots of stories to share... I was in bed by 7:30 p.m. and asleep by 8:00. It was much better today!

MarmiteToasty said...

I to have been knackered this week..... first days back at work are always difficult.....

x