Thursday, February 20, 2014

Three Beautiful Things, 02/19/14: Greenblatt Read, Stir Fry Augmentation, Neighbors' Garbage Can and Recyling Barrel

1.  I finished Stephen Greenblatt's book, Will in the World, and it gave me more to think about Shakespeare, in the same way that reading a good article at grantland.com gives me more to think about baseball or the NFL or the NBA.  I am experiencing my long love for Shakespeare and reading about him in much the same way I experience my long love of sports when I read about them.

2.  We had a nice container of stir fry in the fridge and I augmented it by stir frying a load of tofu, broccoli, eggplant, onion, and ginger.

3.  I had the oddest feeling of satisfaction today when our next door neighbors moved their garbage can and recycling barrel in front of their own house after it had been in front of the edge of our property, right by their driveway, for the last couple of weeks. 

No comments: