Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 02/24/14: Selfie, Walkin', Bourbon County Stout

1.  If I can figure out a way to take an unusual self-portrait, I'll go for it.



2.  With my foot and toe healed and now that the weather is moderate, I can walk and walk and walk and today I walked and walked and walked:  to SELCO, back home, to Red Apple, back home, to Bijou Metro, then 16 Tons, but not back home.  I met the Deke at 16 Tons and she took me home.

3.  Some imperial stout obsessed guys at 16 Tons took bottles of Bourbon County Imperial Stout off the shelf to buy and I came civilly unglued with glee and they pointed to where I'd find it.  Management limited each person to a one bottle purchase, so I bought one and the Deke bought one and now we just have to figure out upon what occasion we will drink this finest of Imperial Stouts.  Yahoo!

No comments: