Thursday, February 27, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 02/26/14: Pictures Ordered and Printed, Stir Fry Tear, I'm Not a Total Moron

1.  I put in my order for the pictures I took of my students and picked them up late in the afternoon at Costco.  Many of them turned out very good, but I struggle with taking good pictures in certain lighting conditions indoors on campus.  I have a lot to learn.

2.  I went on a stir fry tear and fixed enough food for the next couple of days, at least.

3.  I listened to some more Babes with Axes on the cd player in the car and asked the Deke a question or two about instrumental arrangements on "Every Time I Close My Eyes" and I didn't sound like a total moron.  I was relieved.   As a band member, the Deke knows the Babes with Axes' music inside out and, even after all these years, I'm still hearing and learning new things. 

No comments: