Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Three Beautiful Things 11-28-2022: Fingers Crossed for Travel Plans, I Hope to Shovel Soon, Dryer Back On Line

1. My hope is to leave Kellogg on Thursday, meet up with Hugh (and others?) in Spokane Valley, spend the night there, and drive to Portland on Friday for two nights with the Turners before heading to Eugene on Sunday. 

What could get in the way?

I started coughing persistently on Saturday night and definitely have some kind of bug. I'm hoping it will be done with me by Thursday.

I also hope that driving conditions will be at least pretty good on Thursday and Friday.

2. It bothered me all day today that I felt too weak and tired to go out and shovel our sidewalk and Christy's. When I'm feeling healthy, I try to have the walkways clear ahead of our mail carrier's arrival. I couldn't do it today, though, and hope that I might be able to on Tuesday.

3. The venting apparatus for our dryer has needed to be redone for a several weeks and today Ron D. dropped by and got our dryer back is operation again, a great relief.  

No comments: