Monday, June 21, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 06/21/2010: Wallet, Dorris Ranch, Thai-Hop Green Curry Magnificence

1. I found the Deke's wallet. It was in the outdoor garbage can. Let's leave it at that..... :)

2. Michelle wrote so beautifully this past quarter about Dorris Ranch I had to visit. I've lived in Lane County for thirty years and today was my first visit. I've really missed out. Russell and I went to Dorris Ranch to walk and snap photos. I'll check out my photos tomorrow to see if any are blogworthy. I'll check out my photos tomorrow to see if any are blogworthy. I'm sure none of my photos will convey how stunning I found Dorris Ranch.

3. Tonight, well, I can't explain it exactly, but the Green Curry dish from Thai-Hop tasted magnificent. I had that experience of eating something that should be familiar but was so good it was if it I'd never had a Green Curry before.

No comments: