Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 03/27/07: Time, Hash, Rachael Ray

1. Time. Time to take care of arrangements to present to Kenton's class at the U of I; time to get some things straightened out at LCC; time to write in my blog.

2. Home hash home! How long has it been since I've eaten Mom's roast beef hash. Well, right now it's only been about seven hours!

3. I saw Rachel Ray's television program for the first time. I liked her kitchen segment. Pork loins with couscous looked very good. Her lovely open smile and her unpretentious manner make Rachael Ray appealing to me. (I didn't really like the sex therapist for two "courageous" couples much, but I found something else to do until the real cooking started.)

1 comment:

Go Figure said...

Home made roast beef hash! Now you are talking RP. Only thing better, well maybe not better, is slumgulium.