Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 02/16/10: Shrub Removal, Meatloaf, "That's What She Said"

1. A crew from Sperry's came over and removed shrubbery, pruned three trees, and trimmed the rhododendron bushes. Step one in the makeover of our front and back yards.

2. I was thinking about Meatloaf coming over the sound system at Diane's Sunday night and at that very moment, "Bat Out of Hell" came on the radio.

3. Adam posted a video of "That's what she said" moments from "The Office" and I posted a comment intended to elicit the response, "That's what she said" and Randy followed my comment with "That's what she said". What did I say? "I didn't know that little bit was long standing."

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

When you get time you will have to email me and fill me in on the makeover plans. I think I remember reading one more thing about this. Lots of flowers?