Sunday, May 2, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 05/02/10: Beautiful Praise, Assembling the Reel Lawn Mower, Sharks Win!

1. After today's service, a fellow worshiper expressed appreciation for my reading from the Acts of the Apostles so beautifully a lump formed in my throat and I nearly wept on the spot.

2. When I want a job done right, I go straight to the Troxes and today Marla assembled my new Fiskars Momentum 317736 reel lawn mower and I brought it home and had a pretty good workout mowing our new lawn.

3. It was really fun flipping on my XM satellite radio and listening to the San Jose Sharks defeat the Detroit Red Wings. When the Rocket and I got back in touch with each other, because he's a Shark fanatic, I decided I'd follow them as closely as possible in the Stanley Cup playoffs. Their record since I started following them? Two wins and zero losses -- I'm just sayin'....


No comments: