Monday, May 3, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 05/03/10: Talking with Dawn, Another Conversation, God Fan Page on Facebook!

1. I think it was a good thing that I spent about twenty minutes or so with Dawn after class. On the surface, our conversation was about making page numbers using Open Office, but it turned into a conversation about things that are troubling Dawn. Our conversation did not relieve Dawn of her troubles, but I think it helped Dawn to let me in on what's agonizing her.

2. I was the subject of an interview today, but my conversation with the interviewer went far beyond the information the student was looking for to write a profile and I learned even more about the immense difficulties this student has suffered -- suffering that is shared by too many and that deeply affects many students as they make their way through school.

3. The Facebook fan page devoted to God inspired a lot of fun and funny conversation on Facebook this evening!

No comments: