Sunday, January 27, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 01/26/13: Manito Pictures, NYT, Hawaiian Time

1.  Since my return from my trip to Spokane, I hadn't had a chance to go through the pictures I took at Manito Park when my sisters and I went on our sibling outing.  I sorted them out as well as I could and posted a couple of albums.  Here are a couple of examples:



2.  I thought the Deke had only order the Sunday NYTs, but turns out she ordered the weekend package and I enjoyed reading today's paper.  Of particular interest were stories on crime reduction in NYC and the obituary of Dolours Price.  Without the Times, Price's death would have never come to my attention nor would I have taken some time to look back on the Troubles. 

3.  Cold and rain at Hendricks Park led Russell and me to end our photo stroll early, but we had a great time a Hawaiian Time talking about a bunch of stuff.  I enjoyed my plate of thin sliced teriyaki beef and sticky rice and macaroni salad.  It went especially well with our rambling conversations. 

No comments: