Monday, January 28, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 01/27/13: Sunday NYT, More Editing, Organic Best Ale

1.  The Sunday NYT gave me pleasure today, say in the sports page and the arts section,  and it also upset me, with the magazine's cover story about exploited children, namely two girls, possibly guaranteeing a night of bad dreams and stomach tightness.

2.  I resumed my re-editing of pictures I lost on my external hard drive, but had saved on my memory cards.  I'm seeing many of my pictures from D.C. and NYC in new ways.  It's time consuming and exciting to not only re-edit these pictures, but to see them differently, almost always more positively.

3.  I drank the pint of Samuel Smith's Organic Best Ale late this afternoon and I loved it.  It was a medium-bodied beer, easy to drink, and had the English beer taste I enjoy so much...I don't know if it's the yeast or the English hops or the malt or what it is, but that distinct English beer taste really works for me. 

No comments: