Monday, June 17, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 06/17/13: Mountain of Soil, Hedge Trim, Tabbouleh

1.  Success at Fred Meyer!  I found a push broom and a garden cart.  I ordered mountain of soil from Rexius and now I can get to work planting the huge bare spots in the back and shore up some of the front yard places.  I love having a mountain of soil and moving much of it to the backyard was a good workout.

2.  Before I moved the mountain of soil, I trimmed the hedge with a hand tool, not an electric hedge trimmer.  It's probably a crummy trim, but it's done.  And it gave me a good workout before I started moving soil.

3.  I also succeeded in making a splendid brown basmati rice tabbouleh salad.  It wasn't much of a workout, but it's tasty.  I think I'm following the Asian-Mediterranean Diet these days.

No comments: