Sunday, August 11, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 08/10/13: Heart Racing, Bohemian Pilsner, Superb Dinner

1.  When I went back to the rental car counter from the rental car parking lot, I was relieved to find my envelope with my passport and other papers still resting on the counter.  I was relieved to know that at my advanced age, my heart can still race.

2.  Christy and I tried out Full Sail's LTD Bohemian Pilsner while shooting the breeze on the front porch in the shade and the heat and I found it mighty tasty.

3.  Christy marinated and roasted a pork sirloin and she roasted cabbage (from her garden!) wedges and she set out tomatoes and cucumbers (from her garden) and after a couple mild gin and tonics, we sat on the deck overlooking Lake Roosevelt and had ourselves a delicious dinner followed by a moist and tasty chunk of lemon cake with frozen lemon yogurt on the side.  My oh my, what a great dinner!

No comments: