Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 08/19/13: New Commode, Picture Review, Whiskey Gabbing

1.  Our new toilet was installed soon after 9:00 this morning.

2.  My picture taking slump has been weighing on me and today I began reviewing and editing the pictures I took while at Christy's and while in British Columbia on our sibling outing.  I think the conditions at Christy's house and on her property were perfect for snapping out of the slump.  Not only was the subject matter good, but the northeast Washington light, especially in the morning, and especially in Christy's house, was just what I wanted. 

3.  With the Deke back, my routines are changing.  For two months I did not have anyone here in the house to go into the cool of the back yard with and shoot the breeze over R and R and water.  That's what the Deke and I did until after dark.  Whiskey.  Water. Gabbing.

No comments: